Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Elephant Cafe & Bistro SUX

The last I dine at Elephant was more than 1 year ago... bein an optimistic customer, a year seems to be enuf time for them to improve. Last time I was all PRAISED for their Milkshake & make the meal tolerable but sigh, this time the drinks were so diluted until... our Strawberry Yogurt Shake & Hazelnut Oreo Milkshake (RM6.80 each) were so bland... shake head
Hubby ordered the Cheesy Beef Steak RM21.90. Older BIL ordered Grilled Chicken with Cheese RM15.90. Presentation was nice. Hubby not bein a fussy eater said it was OK.
Younger BIL got the Mixed Grilled RM27.90... hahah look at the hotdog... it kinda turned me off & did not ask whether it was good or not.
Look at Elijah salivating over the Chicken Maryland RM10.90... it's bcoz he hav not taste it yet. The chicken was just salty. That's it. The end. MIL & SIL ordered this & was quite disappointed.I forgot what I ordered but it was lamb, it was described as something tender & very pricey >RM28 but I went ahead & ordered it hoping to be impressed. Boy was I so wrong. After the 1st bite, I chewed really really fast & swallow it by drinking the milkshake. The smell of the meat was so pungent I almost died. I did not give up hope & prayed that it was only that 1 piece of meat havin issue so I put another piece in my mouth. BAD BAD BAD decision. I ask hubby to taste it & his face went sour heheheheh... then I called the waitress who then ask the chef to come & listen to my complaint $%^%^&&**(&^%$#The chef agreed with me that the smell of the meat was too pungent to be consumed and ask that I order another dish. By then I was "bo sim" liaw so I simply just order Seafood Marinara RM14.90...
I just ate the squid, mussels & prawn but the last 2 was not fresh & make me even more bo sim to continue eating liaw...Esther enjoying her soup... she really enjoyed her meal as she was allowed to eat by herself
Faster it just eat the whole loaf of bread lar....
Both of them are really good at self photo taking
Damage to my precious wallet ... so NOT WORTH IT!!!! #$%%^*&%^%$#^%&*)&(*%^^$@#$%$&^%^I may hav to accept that something will never change ....

2 comments:

vell said...

So bad, still have to pay at the end....

faithlovechocolate said...

yalor .... should hav been ON DA HOUSE mar...