Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, July 30, 2009

SEAFOOD + Starbucks !

We kinda ask BoldBoss (yes... he will always be my BoldBoss even if he betrayed all of us & left us for $ingapore) to "chia" us, his super hardworking & ultra loyal kaki tangan which include SexyLips, SexyBumJanet & of coz me lar, since he will b goin away soooooon... sob sob

SexyLips picked us all up ~7 pm-ish & headed to 101 Premier Commercial Centre for Grilled FISH hehehehe... yup, I just had it yesterday hehehe... but I dun mind la... BoldBoss belanja bo


1st up was this clam... very special le... got toppings & lime juice in each individual shell... But veli kiam-siap le... he ordered 5 nia
But 5 BIG ASS CLAM, biggest that I evar saw! The finger there is just for you to judge how BIG the clam was. The clam taste great! I like it a lot. The meat's texture was perfect. BoldBoss wanted to ta pau the shell back.
2nd dish : Belacan Midin... same as yesterday. It's so good I dun mind eating it EVERYDAY :)

3rd dish : Grilled Sardine ~RM20 (SexyLips added that it's imported one). I was afraid it will taste fishy but fortunately it just TASTED GOOD! And taste even more awesome with the sambal they provide. It's really good the SAMBAL, asked for MORE!

4th dish : Steamed Fish Fillet ~RM20, clear soup with cabbage, white spongy thingy & tomato. Fell in lov with it. I JUST LUV the SOUP!

5th dish : Steamed Fish Tom Yam Style, ~RM40, slightly expensive due to the special fish heheheh. This one I was expecting it to be REALLY GOOD as the cook SELF PRAISED that it's "HO CHIAK". But... hmmm... the soup was just SOURISH & SPICY, doesn't taste like tom yam le... too sour that SexyBumJanet kena gastric by eating it le. Good news was there was brinjal & lady fingers in it, which I loved. The taste kinda grow on me... but I still liked the clear soup more.
As it was still quite early after dinner, BoldBoss request for 2nd round... so we went to a place with this lighting... Tau mana kah?
Yup, STARBUCKS at Jln Song! I had Frapuccino as usual, Caramel Cream with Chocolate Chips tops with Whipped Cream... emmm... emmmm... emmm...
BoldBoss was crying sadly & telling us he REGRET leaving us & hav not even bought the ticket to $ingapore yet although he wanna leave in like 4 days time... hahahah... just kidding lar... but the part about not buying ticket is true, see subconsciously he's just not ready to leave us yet.

I was surprise so many people were there... on a weekday le... Seee..... Kuching where got hit by recession? For me, I only visit Starbucks to buy the packet ground coffee, started making my own Cappuccino at home to save money. This was my 1st trip to the upper floor...very tastefully decorated. The fake ceilings, the lighting, the color of the wall.... all very well co-ordinate.

Thanks boss for the AWESOME dinner! Come back soon & belanja us more yea. Have a save trip & good luck.

2 comments:

Stitch said...

Yet = BoldBoss
Net = SexyBum
Loi = SexyLip

n

Faith = SexyBoobs ??

faithlovechocolate said...

hahahahaha....
Faith = LovesChocolate la duh