Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, July 6, 2009

Waterfront Cafe, Hilton

Happy Birthday my brother, Olinga. Although you are far away from home, you are always closed to our hearts. U must hav really enjoyed your birthday buffet dinner eh... downing ~4 dozens of fresh oyster... Have fun & here's to many more birthdays!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think every1 knows about the Hilton 21st Anniversary Promotion & me belonging to the kiam siap group sure don wanna miss out lar...


Hubby & I, together with Esther went for the Lunch Buffet at Waterfront Cafe, Hilton. Kids under 6 eat for free but Esther was the ONLY KID around.
The spread was the usual stuff consisting of alot of MEAT! I loooooved the stew lamb with carrots, the roasted chicken with thai chili sauce, the curry was nice toooo... I did not manage to get anything from the pasta corner and I fell instantly in love with all those CHEESE CAKE... so many variation, got chilled cheese lar, baked cheese lar, American cheese lar, Fruit & Nuts cheese .....I really enjoyed all those dessert served! Mango something, cheese something... nice & sweet, making me a happy girl...except for the creme brulee... it tasted too eggie Hubby did not manage to find the ice-cream & requested the waitress for some... she was so nice and brought us 2 bowls of ice cream. That's Esther enjoying her forbiden food hahhahah... we let her eat her own food, I don't mind her making a mess of the place since she was enjoying herself.
Lastly, the fruits! Had hubby goin back to get more of the fruits... most of the people were gone already & the place was quieter.
Esther took this... she's good leh?
An "ang moh" was leaving & walked by our table...
Ang Moh: You have such a lovely daughter, you must be so proud!
Hubby: Thanks.
Ang Moh: And you girl, is so lucky to hav a daddy & mummy like yours.

and she was sitting like this went he came over.... tsk tsk tsk
well, we ARE lucky to have you, Esther as our niece aka The Monkey!

We had a 2 hour lunch hahaha & the total damage to our pocket...
cheap rite???!!! So worth my $$

No comments: