Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, July 10, 2009

More Hilton Goodness

Happy 12th Birthday my baby brother, Wiliam, the baby in our family. With the 20 years gap between us, u sometimes call me "ma" by mistake... heheh... Nowadays, u rather spent ur time "Goin ONLINE" rather than go out with us to Sunday Market. Request for a PSP but I'm worried about your studies la.
William, jie jie wish u PASS UPSR with flying colors yea. And bring u to eat Kueh Chap, special one ok?

Here's more about my 3"cancer" brothers....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The 4 of us (SexyLips, Boldboss, hubby & I) went to Hilton Steakhouse for dinner. Very the atas hooor... hahahah... thanks to the 21st Anniversary Promotion, I can afford to be back at this special venue.

Our wedding ceremony was held here, right at the Steakhouse 2.5 years ago... ah sweeeeeet memories... I loved the wide windows with the view of the garden & also the Waterfront. I wanted a garden wedding but with our "super hot" weather it was just too troublesome that's why the compromise of just the view heheheh...Guest signing in at the entrance with our selfmade wedding album proudly on display hehehheDuring the prayer...
Hilton was very good to us that they even decorated the place up...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oopppsss... walking down memory lanes... hahah... ok... driving back to current lane...

The waitress gave us a menu to look through for us to order drinks, appetizer, etc. I ask for ice water but was told that it would be mineral water 500ml (holy shoot it was RM9 per bottle). Last time I remember they served ice water without even waiting for us to request for it. Now it's all about the $$$.

Boldboss ordered Ice chocolate RM10.50, he loved & praised it a lot. Like a super kao kao chocolate drink. I got my usual fav, Cappuccino RM7.50. Hubby ordered a Mojito RM19 (a cocktail of Vodka, lime, sparkling water & mint)! looking something like this... wishing he was at the beach...
Then the free stuff started to appear on our table. 4 types of bread arrived with the butter, tomato & garlic. We were hungry so the attack was fast & furious. When we finished it, the waitress even offered to bring more bread for us, but declined fearing we will get too full but accepted more butter & tomato hehehe
They even served us complimentary appetizer, fish. It was goooood. Boldboss agreed totally.Mushroom Soup RM19 was a total waste of my hard earned money! Ta-da... Our Main Dish: RIB (only RM21)! It was beef ribs. Came with potato, corn cobbed & some vege. The meat was soft & tender. Very flavorful. Hubby was suggesting we come here more often -_-"It look like a small piece, but boy was I full. BTW, they served me the smallest piece (**angry**) among the boys...The complimentary desserts. YUMMY chocolate! I heart Hilton!Total damage to our wallet...
Overall, with the promotional price, the FINE DINING Experience is totaly worth it. HILTON should have this kind of promotion every month.

No comments: