Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, September 4, 2009

Flu BUG

hubby made a lot of rules when I was sick:
No kissing la...
No sharing of utensils
No sharing of food & even drinks

but I slipped once... on Wed night, when I fed him half a Cream Puff -_-" that was half eaten by me... oopppsss... hubby bought the cream puff from JD Bakery for me as I was feeling better already

and he fell sick by the next day... poor baby...

and today, the person sitting next to me in the office, Snoopy is on MC hahahhaah...
wow... my flu bug really "POWER"

3 comments:

vell said...

The person sit near to you also SICK... why not walk around Mr.K cubic..hehehe

cal81 said...

tak shiok la, kalau sama-sama sick & mc with mr. k... =p
flu bug has a knack of finding me too... =(

faithlovechocolate said...

vell: hahahah... u evil little thing, I did not think of that... alergic to him bah, cannot be too near.

Cal: yea, u always seems to attract those bug. ur nose is always kinda running 1