Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, September 25, 2009

Ting Noodle, Ban Hock Road

I had the infamous Taiwan Stew Beef Noodles, ~RM5 @ Ting Noodle, along Ban Hock Road (opposite Continental Hotel) with friends. Side-dish of fried dumplings was awesome. Got Milk Tea with pearl too... ah.... that was good too...
Say it with ME... YUM!

This is not the sweet type like the ones offered at Lam's Place. Some people commented that it taste almost like the Beef Noodles at Taiwan. What a compliment le! I dunno as I've not been to Taiwan. The noodle's texture is nice & the soup taste Ok, but I find that the stew beef are cut into quite big pieces & sometimes it's quite tough la.

When people ask me about Ting Noodle House, I'll tell you that the owner, also the cook is very unique. Once you stepped into that shop, you will not missed him one. He wears a white headband all the time that holds his "REALLY BIG CURLY" hair together.

No comments: