Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Food Bazaar, tHe Spring

I was craving for some home cook food, so I headed straight to The Nyonya Stall at the Food Bazaar, tHe Spring. I had Herbal Chicken Soup RM5.80, as I was missing my mum's awesome soup. If you are like me craving for home cook food, you can have your fix here. There were kacangma, curry, rendang, fish head curry & kangkong. The food changes everyday. You only need to add RM1 for the rice. Nothing much special but the price and portion is reasonable. Beef Noodle is another stall that I like to patron, the Homemade Beef Noodle RM5.50 is very nice. The noodle texture very Q.
I find that the food court is still a good place to eat especially after shopping. It's also a good place hanging out with friends.

No comments: