Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Maxim

Still remember I blast the stewpig sales assistant at Parkson when I went "Pan Shopping" that I decided to just buy some cheap ass frying pan, neh those Superstore selling super cheap China made stuff, where I was so happy bcoz I just save like RM350. Well, that cheap pan BERKARAT aka rusty after like 3 months of used... that's why I dun cook anymore. Now it seems like I just waste RM33 liaw for that stewpig pan.

So little choice when it comes to pan suitable for Induction Hub....with the PARKSON sales goin on, we got no choice but go back & checked out the Maxim pan again. We decided to buy the pan as it was on 20% discount.
I started to cook again... hahaha... yea frying eggs & Taiwan Sausage is called cooking ok.
Breakfast for last weekend: Egg + 2 chix sausage and Coffee + Orange juiceand hubby's fav... Coco Crunch + corn flakes
with milk... MUST be with COLD milk 1...
And some vitamin from Langsat...
So now I'm gonna start to try very hard and see how many meal I can cook before something else goes WRONG again!

No comments: