Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, September 11, 2009

Singapore Chicken Rice

It has been a looooooooong while since I step into SCR at Jln Song... our 1st time having our dinner up here at the 2nd floor... very bright & cheerful little place...
I was drawn into here as there was a BIG banner in front of the store with the wording FREE lychee drink... I thought it would be a good deal le, Lychee le. But then when the drink came I was shock: cis bedebah, it's those syrup drink only dang, like the free drink in our canteen! Hubby ordered Fried Kueh Tiau RM5.80... hubby only complaint that they removed the tasty fried chicken, cut cost kua... Well, my S'pore Chix Rice, SUX, too dry.Those BIG banner really works le... can get "Kiam" people like me to go in and giv them another try...

No comments: