Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, September 6, 2009

3rd Uncle's Birthday

Lately I'm always get bad vibe attending family dinner... with those relatives that only see each others only a few times in a year, @ weddings/birthday/funeral/CNY, bcoz nowadays I'm always getting remarks like these:
ooo... U look "meatier" now.
Are you with baby?
My... the rice is not wasted anymore I see
Good life huh? U don look soooo thin anymore
Aiyo... last time keep on calling u "fei fei", now U really R!
Don look like Popeye's wife anymore

and it always ends with "You looked so much better now!"

sigh... how come I just cannot believe their last sentence... anyway, my father's side are blessed with good genes, they never get FAT, especially the girls. I bought a size zero Levi's jeans last time from US the A but I was so wrong to think I can get into it but afraid not, my cousins all can fit into size zero no problemo, so it was not wasted la. I used to think I'm blessed with that good genes too.... until I turned 26 & my weight just keep increasing... and increasing... and increasing where I put on 10kg in a span of 4 years. Now I'm at my heaviest... which has been stable for these last 3 years. It's weird bcoz I'm still eating the same. Still cannot forgo supper. Still not exercising but I hav Wii now hehehe. So I'm now at the weight range of not thin but not too fat. Mayb it's my ideal weight **comforting self** oopppsss...sorry I digressed... I love the new me! but pls God, let me stay at this weight with me eating like I always hav been... like a ghost, a hungry ghost :)

Back to the dinner, it was held sometime last week at Li Garden @ Hock Lee Centre to celebrate my Uncle's 60th birthday. It was weird taking photo of food in front of my relative hahaha...so I only took 1 of the fresh big prawn that I ate like mayb 5 or 6 muhahahahha. As usual the food there are good, (I'm not racist but Peking duck, you are just so delicious) except for the Shark Fin's soup...the salt was free I think. Well... with food like these tempting me almost every day, how can I go on diet u tell me lar?
My very happy & proud uncle with his son & daughter & grand kid! Some came all the way back from Singapore. He was so shy when we sang happy birthday song to him. And he din wanna blow out the candle so cute! So every1 helped him.My dad was unable to attend the celebration so I was send as representative... luckily I was not asked to be in this photo. Well, those that looked like my dad are his brothers & those that look exactly like my grandma are my dad's sisters muhahahahhaha... and those that look nothing like the 1st two descriptions are the in-laws la... apa then...
Happy belated birthday 3rd uncle and many more to come!

No comments: