Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, September 18, 2009

just bcoz...

This happen last weekend but was too busy to update anything... actually nothing important or significant happen to me the past weeks... just FULL of WORK WORK WORK!!! This is just me updating just bcoz I got the time now hahahhahah

Breakfast consist of a bad laksa, while for hubby was this nice looking Curry Rice @ Mega Food-court (if I remember correctly at King Centre) RM4.50 from a stall with the big FU. Not really to my liking as it's Chinese Style curry & rice was soaking wet.

Went to pick something up from POSLAJU...
ONLINE Shopping is great!
Could not show you what's in the box *ahem ahem* worth ~RM300 but here's 1 item that I can show lar... Chocolate mask **the pores on my face will be shouting out in unison YUM YUM**
Shopped for food @ Ta Kiong & using up a RM10 voucher I got last week. For card members, every RM1000 u spend they will auto giv you RM10 vouchers. I hav always thought Ta Kiong gave out voucher due to special promotion as this was the 4th voucher I received.

Before leaving tHe SPring, we ta pau'ed BIG Apple Donuts & Cappuccino with our own tumbler, can save RM2 per drink le. Those Starbucks Tumbler is very worth it lor, get it if you r always drinking coffee there.
These past few weeks, I had finished reading 4 books by Danielle Steel: Bittersweet, Family Album, Honour Thyself & No Greater Love... overdosed wit family & lovey dovey stuff... I saw the perfect opportunity to reward myself when I spotted 20% discount (card members) for The Associate by John Grisham.
Then the phone rang... saw the dreaded name. DANG IT! HAV TO GO BACK TO WORK! arrggggggghhhhhh! And there my friend was how my day got ruined.

No comments: