Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A sad sad 090909

My office-soul-mate GONE!

Yea, SexyLips, my partner in crime, my pantry companion, my snake... errr... I mean snack buddy has left us all high & dry. The proud Sri Aman Lang group no more liau. WHO will let me stab now? I got nobody to make FUN of anymore. I will surely miss our "girls" night out. How can u b so cruel?

And today is also the birthday of our TrendyBoss, who is just 31, according to him lar. To celebrate these auspicious occasions, who will start a new chapter in their life, we went for lunch at My Restaurant, one of my fav place to hav western food.
My lunch, Lamb Shoulder RM32... a really tasty, BIG portion, even me, the "most tham chiak person in the world " had a hard time finishing it. Hubby had Aussie Chix Chop RM28 which is rich with cheese & mustard. Loved the cheese, hate the mustard. I had it long time ago & forgot to warn hubby about the mustard part. SexyLips had Pork Ribs & Bacon, he was enjoying it a lot , even using licking his finger hahhaha. We all shared & "belanja" him last lunch with us as "Lithorian"Making a wish before blowing out the candle...TrendyBoss cutting the birthday cake. See hubby's mouth... cannot wait to taste the Blueberry CakeThis is for betraying me SexyLips... who placed more importance on $$ then fren...hhmmmppp...Ended the twin celebration with a funny looking group photoBossLiau, SexyLip's very shy supervisor belanja us little ones dinner at Pai Jia Le, BDC.
Here the Traitor deciding what to have for dinner... He picked cruel, greed & disloyalty... hai... yea I know I need to let him go... letting him fly high & achieve more in his life... I heard that a MUST TRY DISH is the Curry Prawn Indonesian Style and it did not disappoint.. Looks at the delicious looking prawn... ohh... make me so hungry now. The soup was so milky, I had 3 bowls of it.
The "Hu Ju" Fried Pork was GOOD!This "Hong Zhau" stir fried pork was ok lar... I never eat this kind of food before.
A group photo to end the night...
then suddenly we all were laughing as we realized some1 important was missing in the photo
Who was paying for the food at the counter hahahhahahaAh.... finally... a nice group photo... our group is getting smaller by the day... am so sad.
SexyLips with his EX-gang member & EX-Leader...
Take care my friend!!! Don forget us here in Kuching & all the BEST in the Land of OIL!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

luv u & thank u sista!!!

faithlovechocolate said...

lap u 2 buddy... take care & enjoy ur NEW life