Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, April 4, 2008

ShenZhen Day 1: Window of the World (Jan'08)

Reach Shen Zhen, China at noon time. Hop on a mini bus to Window of the World. It was a bumpy & rough 50 minutes ride ... did I mention it's a MINI Bus ...in CHINA... wah... my butt flatten. Quickly check in hotel & walk to none other than the Window of the World

At the entrance with my 5 dwarfs (where did the other 2 go??):
In this park there are vivid replicas of the world's wonders, historical heritages and famous scenic sites, built at ratios of 1:1, 1:5 or 1:15 (miniature-scale).
Look at my finger size compare to the brick on 1 of the building:
The park consist of World Square , Area of Asia, Oceanic, Europe, Africa & America, World Sculpture Park & Jurassic Park.

The lonely little mermaid in Copenhagen, Denmark waiting for love:
African Village people veli friendly, greetings with erection:
Mysterious (or lack of) Africa is always full of life and vigor.
eeee... offering organic free milk kah??? any takers??ooooo.... sported at a quiet cornerOh no ...ouuuucchhhHHH... rhino cucuk me!!!wah ... even got hensome cowboy!!!
yea ... I'm bored 2, let me teman u lar, brader:
I come in PEACE my fellow friends (wah, nvr tot I'll say this but I do miss hubby long hair):Take This!!! How dare u cut queue, I'll teach u a lesson:
I never imagine I can literally see the world in 1 day. Below are some of the places that I would want to visit in the future, if can afford:

1. Angkor Wat, Cambodia.
Numerous Guardian Spirits adorning its walls.
2. The magnificent Chateau de Versailles, Paris.
Which I miss *sob sob* in Paris as it was too far away. I would like to visit if I ever had a chance to go Paris again, & Paris Disneyland too... hahha .... greedy me
.
3. Japan (Northern)
Although I've been to Japan, wanna return & visit Mount Fuji.
4. Moscow, Russia.
The colorful Saint Basil's Cathedral, Russia.

5. London, England
Palace of Westminster,
the largest parliament building in the world:
6. Holland
ar.... fulfilling 1 of my dreams of looking at pretty windmill, simple yet an ingenious way of getting things done.

The tulips open up to bathe the garden in glorious color. Here's me enjoying the sweet smelling scent of the tulips
7. Egypt
Below is Temple of
Ramesses II at Abu Simbel.
1 of the Gods (2nd from left) got tired waiting 4 me & went away:

The Pyramids & the Sphinx are patiently waiting for me although it was so damn HOT to bear:
8. America (my list always stops at # 8 eh .. truly my fav #)
Liberty Enlightening the World

Vibrantly colored fishes at the pond excited to c me.Stayed at a hotel next to Happy Valley Theme Park, very convenient as the metro is just at the main junction:Retired early as freaking tired after all the traveling & sightseeing today. Imagine goin to 6 continents in 1/2 a day. Bo Lak liaw & it' s so cold ... cannot tahan walking outside.

No comments: