Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, April 28, 2008

8 years, 8 months, 8 days

It's 8 years, 8 months, 8 days.
It's 453 weeks.
It's 3174 days.
It's 76,176 hours
.
It's 4,570,560 minutes.
It's 274,233,600 seconds.


That's the number years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, seconds me & hubby have been together!!! I LOVE U Hubby.

Out 1st date at Mines Wonderland ... hahaha ... yup.. uni years at Cyberjaya. As I can feel my brain cell dying 1 by 1, b4 I forget let me record it down that we hold hands & watched a movie together, a typical date...hahah... boring rite...

We’ve been together for quite awhile, and life together have had its ups & downs. Mundane and routine as it may sometimes be, his jokes and antics really do brights up my days.

We are completely opposite in so many ways, but I love him dearly and I do look forward to spending the rest of our years together. He's good to me. He encourages me, challenges me, and accepts me, with my good and bad traits and I do the same for him. Our life has not been perfect along the way, but we have each other to lean on and that is very comforting.

Those that want to calculate duration of time (no. of days), here's the
Duration Calculator. Have FUN!!!

2 comments:

Stitch said...

I knew you since primary 1.

8155 days
704,592,000 seconds
11,743,200 minutes
195,720 hours
1165 weeks

Pls write a blog about me pls.
much longgggeeeeerrrr than u know your hubby.....

faithlovechocolate said...

hhaha ... that's true ... u r my oldest friend around.