Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy BIrthday, my 3 brothers!

h@ppy birthd@y to my 3 brothers, Olinga, Collis & William!!!

Dear Olinga,

U r the closest to me, only 2 years younger than me... but are the farthest away now, residing in Australia.
Charming as always...
Takes pride in oneself , that's what I like about you...Loves to dress up...A smile is always on your face.
Cute little Stella is lucky to hav a daddy like you...for a brother who has everything...here's Wishing you GOOD Health & Happiness Always... u can never have enough of those...
Dear Collis,
U r the cry baby in the house... 12 years younger than me...
U r always so friendly & knows how to make friends. The joker in the house,
but yet the most sensitive 1 that get hurt easily...

A cheeky boy since young...
The one that is trying to be funny & humorous... This year, I wish U the BEST (at least PASS your exam lar) in whichever courses u decide to take up, I'll always b here to support u.and lastly, Dear William,
The BABY of the house, 20 years younger than me...
A handsome little guy.

U r polite & soft spoken. A very obedient boy. I think u r the only 1 that do keep the toys after playing with them, not like us that just throw it all over the place.
U have always like swimming, (actually all of us in the family do) & playing in the jacuzzi tub is still fun even if u r 10 years old....
I always tot the youngest will always be the most spoil, but no... you are such a respectful boy & never demanding too much... that's why we adore u so much... William, u r already a handsome boy. So I'll just wish that you can PASS your Chinese Subject yea... all the siblings hav problem with that while in primary school, no need to migrate to Australia just to skip that subject.
Jie Jie take you out for Kueh Chap Special when u here ok???the 3 birthday boys & ME!!! (all are CANCER)
Here are the pictures of all of us 5 brothers & sister... I'm the only flower among the torns.... We all have really high forehead, believed to indicate long & happy life...muahahahhaha
The only 1 brother that's a Capricorn, Wilson. U were born 10 years younger than me. U r the unique 1 u know. Were so excited to have a little brother at that time. It was like waiting for a NEW toy. U were so handsome & fair... Unlike us 4 that were like skinny African children, U R 1 plump handsome baby. But u r 1 TERRORIST in your younger years, too naughty & hyper-active.Now that u r all grown up, U r so understanding & know how to make other happy. Ambitious & serious. Likes to criticize, specially other people's cooking, bcoz u yourself is a Great cook.... hahaha
ALL.MY.BROTHERS.ARE.AWESOME.and.UNIQUE.
And my PARENT are the GREATEST!!!
Would not change them for anyone in the world!!!

2 comments:

Simon said...

Haha, you all look the same one ... macam photostate punya.

faithlovechocolate said...

haha... same mould bah...