Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, June 22, 2008

2 Setarbak with Luv

Dear Setarbak,

I'm your biggest fan, really. For breakfast, when the city is still asleep, U r all ready & prepared with breakfast spread & I will head 2 u without any question ask.
When I'm in need of lepaking while waiting for stupid 1st world hotel check-in that needed at least 2 hours, U are there to rescue me.
When I'm in need of a PICK-ME-UP, U r there waiting for me, sweet & full of cream, like I always loved it.
I loved the coffee mugs from U, each have their own stories to tell.When all the Setarbak are closed, I fret not as u r so considerate that even 7-11 hav these Bottled Setarbak specially flown in from USA for me:
Thank U Setarbak 4 always bein there 4 me.

But I'm sorry to say, I cannot afford U anymore as EVERY OTHER THING's prices has increased but NOT my salary. I have no choice but to sacrifice U. Please be patient & wait 4 me. I'll return for a visit next month if I get my bonus.

hmmm... what if U give discounts for loyal customer like me until the genius goverment come up with a GOOD plan to reduce all these inflation??? Please consider.

Until then, I'll always think of you.

No comments: