Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Lam Place Beef Noodle

Before Christina (Girl, u look so energetic & youthful with that hair-cut) went back to Kedah, we met up & had lunch @ The Lam Place Beef Noodle.

One of my favorite place for Beef Noodle or Kueh Tiau. The 1st branch was at Chonglin Park (opposite Lin Hua San). And now to my utter delight it's at Jln Song 88 Precint wohoooo... so near to my house. I've been goin there once per week since it open recently.
The nicely decorated interior. And the air-con is WORKING perfectly unlike the 1 at Chonglin Park.
Ah... My Beef Noodle RM6 (Raw Beef + Tendon) & Milk Tea with Pearl RM3.80 that's new in the menu.
There are Beef Balls too... has a crunchy bite to it, assuring you that's there's no flour making up it's bulk. But I still prefer the thin slice of beef (they call it raw beef here although it's cook). They got Beef Redang too & hubby like that.Sometimes when I wan t eat something spicy then I'll get the Beef Laksa RM5.Some don like the soup here as it's sweeter than normal but I JUST LOVED IT! I would b happier if less people eat here so that the place is not crowded & my food come faster hehehhe... but don go bankrupt la.

Now got promotion, between 9 to 11am can eat Beef Noodle (DRY) for only RM3.80

2 comments:

fionafs said...

RM3.80 nia? so cheap?

faithlovechocolate said...

I saw on the poster lar, only valid from 9 to 11 am ... never go there in the morning