Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Coffee & Donut Lover

I was waiting all week to try out the rest of the B1G Apple D0nuts.
Went early to avoid all the crowd.
so happy ... I was the only customer ... weee... and it was not so early, around 10 am only.

I choose (from top left clockwise) M00n Racker, Green Teaser, Whitnut, Mang0 Tang0, Ch0c0chin0 & The Al1en:
13 down, 10 to go as all together there are 23 flavors if I'm not mistaken.

I like like like Whitnut bcoz of the Peanut butter filling & it's topped with white chocolate ne.
.. The only downside is that they quite stingy with the filling:
The name so kawaii, M00nraker where it's milk chocolate glazed and sprinkled with coco pops. This 1 just tasted so-so. Did not capture my heart.
My <3 skip a beat when I bite into Ch0c0cinn0 and tasted the cappuccino cream (topped with milk chocolate) ... the flavor complimented the fluffy texture of the donut quite nicely.
I fell in lov with Mang0 Tang0 where it's topped with mango cream & glazed.... yummyyyy.... yummmmmyyyy...
The other 2 donuts that I did not elaborate is not worth my energy to write about, only that I won't be trying it out a 2nd time.
All in all, B1g Spple D0nuts are something that u could go on eating and eating, because its so light and fluffy & u just can’t get enough of it. Just brilliant ain't it! That way, they could sell even more donuts! Damn good marketing technique le!

That's hubby dozing off while waiting for the Cappuccino in Setarbaks...

No comments: