Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, May 30, 2009

9 years 9 months 9 days

Baby, I just cannot believe that we have been together for almost a decade already. It felt just like yesterday that we started to date.
The games that we play, even though sometimes childish, still generates laughter from us...
The hide then scare the shit out of you games...
The fart game that u play & thinks it's so funny...
Telling me how much you loved me before admitting u forgot to do something...
Saying sorry with those kesian eye when u don want revenge from me ... like during WAR of Tickle
The language that only we understand, sometimes even when we don't say anything at all

9 years 9 months 9 days of togetherness and we still have a SPLASH! And I hope for many many more splashes te-heee
I read somewhere about the 12 actions for a happy relationship & here I wish to share with you all...

Ask
Listen
Accept
Respect
Risk
Encourage
Adjust
Forgive
Give
Love
Laugh
Comfort

My wish for you all is to have as much love in your relationship as I have in mine!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

heehai .... we noe each other like 30++ years liao ...where are those 12 actions u show me?? BILA BIALAAAAAA MANA ???

faithlovechocolate said...

Ask - Know u so well... if suddenly got smelly gas sure from u oledi, no need ask 1
Listen - ngai ti everyday u complaint until my ears bleeds le
Accept - NEVER made fun of you lips
Respect - Only tikam u in the front, if that not respect what u call that?
Risk - Ur smelly gas can explode anytime 1 but still I always teman u to fab... even with risk of GAS POISONING
Encourage - WHO teman u to pantry so that I can giv u courage to face the day
Adjust - My belt adjust until the max oledi bcoz u keep buying ice-cream & sandwich 4 me.
Forgive - there's nothing to forgive, me so sweet to day that le
Give - yoyoyo... I NEVER saw the return of my cardigan lo
Love - need to say meh
Laugh - just look at ur laugh lines
Comfort - always ready with a towel when u need to whip ur ass after bein screw ba

Unknown said...

haha .... memang lihai hor u!! hahaha ... well said, I lap u deep deep!

faithlovechocolate said...

really la... i'm grateful I hav u as a friend!

Anonymous said...

Awww, so sweeeetttt! I wana ask Calvin to read this!

faithlovechocolate said...

hhahaa... thanks.