Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dim Sum Buffet & DONUTS

I fell sick ~ 2 weeks ago... I skip dinner bcoz I cannot stop puking & even my lunch was down the drain... or more appropriately down toilet bowl lar... I just slept away my pain & hunger, and was glad I woke up the next morning feeling ok.

Quickly woke up hubby and told him that I want to compensate lunch & dinner (for the day before) together with today's breakfast. I seriously need to EAT!
So hungry le.

Hubby learned fast that anything involving food with me is a serious matter. He took me to a DIM SUM BUFFET. So clever.
At the Banquet... we were served with a pot of tea immediately & the waitress passed a pencil to me & a piece of paper with the dishes available that can be ordered without limit except for Har-kau that limit only 1 order/person.I ticked all the steamed dim-sum that was available & some side dishes. As you can see, the variety of dishes was very LIMITED, although stated 24 dishes but actually congee, noodle & bee-hoon all are included in it...
Teng teng teng : The 1st round!
I really liked the carrot cake. The rest was so so nia.Then there was 2nd round of Roasted Chicken with Hot Sesame Sauce & also Fish Fillet with Thai Sauce. It was nice but actually our tummy was so full, we took a looooong time savoring it. There was absolutely no SPACE anymore in our tummy for congee or noodle. We manage to only consumed those with blue tick as shown below.Lastly, we ordered desserts, Mango Pudding & Tou-fu Jelly (I mistaken that it was Tou-fu hua). Mango Pudding WINS without a fight!The place was so spacious I like! And bright & clean. We had the big round table to our self. As we sat there taking our time enjoying the dim sum, quite a crowd has formed outside, waiting patiently for their turn. This promotion has only been running for 1 month, so u know lar Kuching lang si si must try 1.

After the buffet, hubby went and bought some Big Apple Donuts for me. Got my old time favorite Chocoholic, Chococinno, Whitnut (filled with peanut butter), Mango Tango, California Almonds & Iceberg (filled with Vanilla Cream).

Then with a heavy heart, I went to work. I was glad the morning started with a BANG! Bursting with energy to get the work done.

No comments: