Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mummy's Day Dinner #2

I received the dreaded call last night. The BOSS delivered the worst news: WORK on SATURDAY! sigh... cannot claim OT but at least I can take an off day next week.

Start the day making my tummy happy!
I went in for work at 9 am. By 10 am, tool time was given for EVALUATION to be carried out. By 11 am I started to measure LINEs & SPACEs that took a ridiculous 5 hours straight, which I don't mind so that I can go back when the sun is still up... but then 2 extra measurement was needed for supporting data so I only managed to finish everything by 5pm... glad it was all over so that I can finally go home!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tonight another family gathering at grandma's house. I was assigned to prepare Fruit Punch. Again anything worth doin, is worth OVER doin it... hehehe... I bought 2 big bag of canned fruit. 3 BIG canned Peaches, 3 canned longan, 3 canned lychee, 3 big canned tropical fruits, 3 canned Nata de Coco & 5 canned Evaporated Milk... make up the HUGE POT of FRUIT Punch shown below worth ~RM85. well... it's a HUGE family gathering.
The only thing missing was ICE so I walked to a nearby food stall to buy some ice. While waiting for the ice, this caught my eye... hhehehehhe... TIT BITs... so farnie.
I really like family gatherings... so many food around! Always got something new 2 eat, like this cute Kiwi with Nuts & Chocolate Tarts. It was a fun night with all the jokes & laughter.
Highlight of the night.... Chocolate Blackforrest Cake with fresh cream. From here you cannot guess how BIG the cake is... hahahah... again the family motto in practice... Anything worth doin, is worth OVER doin!
After dinner, we all sang "Ze Shang Zhe Yu Ma Ma Hau" aka "in this world, only mother good" for our grandma... then my Aunts cut the cake together!

Happy Mummy's Day!!!

2 comments:

willy said...

gosh.. thats a pot of really rich fruit punch.. i knew it was going to be expensive.. but i din know it was "that" expensive.. gosh.. next time just buy kfc come okay? i love kfc.. hahaha...

faithlovechocolate said...

haiyo... but usually every1 else bring so many types of meat oledi lar... if i bring KFC kinda overkill oledi lor