Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, May 1, 2009

Beef Balls Spaghetti

YAY!!! HOLIDAY!!! NO WORK!! Can sleep late.... NOT

Hubby woke me up at 8am so that we can have the famous Batu Kawa Old Township"Bak-Yi-Mee" (Meat Ball Noodle) before it ran out. It was a nice long drive getting there. The petrol used cost more than the noodle I think hahahah.

ooo... b4 I forgot, here is my home cooked meal last night... I loved the slick new plates from Ikea, brought back all the way from S'pore le.


A balance meal consisting of carb, protein & vitamin. ok ok... half home cook as I ta-pau'ed the finger licking good KFC. And the mashed potatoes only need less than 2 minutes to prepare, and best of all, it contained zero cholesterol.
Really, it's very very easy to prepare the mashed potatoes. Just get a packet of this:
And mixed with 85ml of boiling water (the cup was provided). I really like the mashed potatoes, thick and creamy. The Butter & Herb flavoring is an added bonus.

Today, I prepared Beef Balls Spaghetti for dinner.

As usual, I consulted Uncle Google for tips. I cannot believe it's so easy although it's my 1st time cooking this Italian dish. Chop some onion & garlic, fry it until golden brown. Pour in the spaghetti sauce. Drop in the beef balls & mushroom. Let it simmer for 20 minutes... Serve over spaghetti and voila...Me beli happy as hubby kept complemeting that it taste really good & even got a few thumbs up. Try it, it is a really simple dish.

No comments: