Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, May 3, 2009

PERKATA Charity Sales 09

This year I volunteered to be a body painter at the PERKATA Charity Sales again. Has been looking forward to this day. Woke up at 6.50am :( on a Sunday. But what to do? I need to eat breakfast 1st before reaching the school hopefully by 7.30am my tummy has always & will always be the no.1 priority or I don hav energy to paint.

I headed straight to the school after a satisfying Cha Seow Duck Noodle. There were already people mountain people sea when I reach the school.
As usual, my company X is selling the popular X Fried Chicken. A total of 450 chicken lost their wings.
In addition to that, a group of smart & pretty girls, engineers le don play play, of my company donate these CUTE CUPCAKES for sale too... It's too cute to be eaten! My 1st customer of the day, that requested for the trade mark pretty pink flower with a smiley face.
Painters in action! This cute pair of twins were here last year too... I drew Strawberry last year, an apple this year. The kids must loved fruits a lot. The crayons that we used...
I loved this cute dog, eh... I mean the boy's face paint. It was not done by me though.
Drawing a butterfly on the face of a nurse...
This SNAIL is my proudest masterpiece, evar. It look so cute le?
My pink flower of the day again. I think I drew a total of 5 flowers today. Actually it's the easiest & the only 1 that I can decently draw hehehhe
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was havin the damn headache and it got slightly better after I popped 2 ponstan... the greatest invention to stop pain, at least for me.
I left around 12 noon as it was getting too hot & my head was starting to pound harder.

In order to eat more painkiller, I makan Hainan Chicken Rice so that I don get gastric. I was happy to jump straight onto my comfy bed once I reach home. After sleeping off the pain, I rewarded myself with a cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream & marshmallow.
Will continue with the treassures I found at the PERKATA Sales.

No comments: