Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, May 25, 2009

still alive

Hav not been updating blog for a loooooong time oledi... yea, 2 weeks is super long for me bcoz I like to update stuff, insignificant stuff.
BZ... mad crazy bz since embarking on this NEW project with a crazy time line that the company need to achieve.
Everything is URGENT, NOW, NOW, NOW!!!!

Goin back home late, continuously working for 3 weeks straight... what weekend?! cannot even claim the off day yet bcoz of this crazy crazy project. sienzzzzzzzz... it will be a painful 6 looooooong months. Hopefully this do pay off in the end bcoz so much effort has been poured into it... and I cannot rest after getting back home bcoz I got another PERSONAL project that I'm working on that require a lot of time. Picking up new skills. Getting tutorial... am enjoying the journey... just that the timing just seem a bit off... like I need to do so many thing at the same time.Good night... hahah... actually it's good morning liaw without me realizing. Need MORE time!
I'm now having like 3 to 4 cups of these a day... Small little things that keep me goin... charging my batteries.HAVE a GREAT WEEK AHEAD!

No comments: