Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Treasures at PERKATA sale

I sneak out when the body painting business was slow to look for treasures at other nearby stalls.

I got this doggie basket for only RM4 le & the pretty card for RM1.
The wooden spoon adding to my collection of wooden utensils...
Then I stumble upon this cute little bag with cute cats... how to resist?
Then I got a cute little coin purse... with a cute little cat
Adding to my Sara Paretsky mystery novel collections.
These Lilian Jackson Braun's books of "The Cat Who ...... " looked really intriguing so I got 3 for a taste 1st.I picked the book on the left bcoz of the word Ha Ha Ha on the cover.And the book on the right was picked bcoz of the book's cover drawing.
Thanks Louis, AngWie and JamesBong for givin me the PERKATA coupons to spent. You guys can have the books if you want, but let me read it 1st lar. I only bought 2 RM10 ticket this year, economy not very good ba... hopefully I can be lucky enough to win the lucky draw.

No comments: