Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Causeway Bay let down

Esther is BACK... for 1 week of holiday... that's full of Ko-lo Mee.

Brought the family to Causeway Bay Restaurant, Crown Towers for dinner. The last I was there, the service were slow & the food took 87124556789 years to be prepared. But that was breakfast, so hopefully dinner would not disappoint.
Esther had cough & the flu was brewing... so she drank Honey Ginger (RM3.40) to fight it off.Hubby ordered Fried Rice with Sliced Beef (RM6.90), which was good.
This time I waited for 15 minutes after every1 had already finished eating their meal including BIL's "Baked Rice with Sliced Beef in Twin Sauce" (RM10.90) & MIL's "Fried Mee Hoon in HK Style" (RM6.90).

I ordered Sirloin Steak Hot Plate Set Meal (RM19.80), that comes with Ice Lemon Tea + Mushroom Soup. The corn was nice. The end. Sad... bcoz I can't that to anything else on the hot plate.
Since the set came with mushroom soup, I ordered Garlic Bread (RM5.50)... the worst decision of the night. It tasted like stale bread. It was tough. No nicey garlic buttery taste at all. Totally FAILED! And the soup... YAKS! Worst soup evar.
I'm so unlucky lor... why everything I ordered sucks?! The total bill come ~RM65. What a waste! It will be a long time before I forget about this incident.

No comments: