Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, March 15, 2008

arm pit hair

I was at Top Spot the other day, having dinner with the family.
Then I noticed a pretty & young looking girl sitting at the next table... hoi ... me not Les okie, just admiring the scenery.

As I was talking to a relative sitting in front of me, saw that the girl lifted both her arms to tie her hair in a ponytail. Then hor then hor ... I cannot stop staring at her ... her action made me forgot about the food & just stared at her.

It send a shock wave through my body ... What was shocking isn’t the act of tying her hair …but the sheer volume of armpit hair she had. Say it together with me *eewww*

For your pleasure, take your time in enjoying the scenery yea:

haha ... just making my point

I tried really hard not to stare but it’s just one of those things that you really can’t help but stare harder.

How about you? What do you think?? I heard at some place guys are turn on by armpit hair.

Sometimes I'm guilty of that crime too when there' no time ... but after this incident ... armpit hair pruning is now top priority in the PM checklist sheet.

2 comments:

Stitch said...

hahahahaha
was she locay ppl?
but I guess most probably from china lah. coz most of china gals proud of the arm pit hair.

Lust, Caution main actress Tang Wei hav tat bushy thing though.

faithlovechocolate said...

really meh ... china girl veli "heng" long bushy 1 har ... & now I know.