Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 17, 2008

Joke of the week!!


SexyLips : hmmm.... on what day does Good Friday fall on ar ???

Me : -__-" HAHAHAHAHAH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boss : SexyLips, U owe me 1 thing (work related) since last week.

Me : hahaha... he was praying so hard you will forget about it.


SexyLips : ar .. actually I forgot about it before I manage to pray


Boss: -__-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heard on radio:

DJ 1: What's the happiest burger in town???

DJ2 : Burger-mbira

me : muahahahaha
Since it's a happy happy day, I'll end the post with this:

So farnie rite???

2 comments:

Stitch said...

hahahahaha ............. celaka

faithlovechocolate said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHA .... Don't like that lar ... U made me laugh on a Monday bar...