Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 24, 2008

Don't Wait

I was reading LengChai passed blog & this captured my attention:

I don't want to admit it but it's so true.
That's why it's important to take hold of every moment.

Here's a touching story I read, also from LengChai blog:

A friend of mine opened his wife's underwear drawer and picked up a silk paper wrapped package:
'This, - he said - isn't any ordinary package." He unwrapped the box and stared at both the silk paper and the box.
"She got this the first time we went to New York, 8 or 9 years ago. She has never put it on. Was saving it for a special occasion.
Well, I guess this is it. He got near the bed and placed the gift box next to the other clothing he was taking to the funeral house, his wife had just died. He turned to me and said:
"Never save something for a special occasion.
Every day in your life is a special occasion".


"Someday..." and "One day..." is an overused expression.
Remember that "One day" is far away... or might never come.
If it's worth seeing, listening or doing,
put in effort to see, listen or do it now.
It's these small things that you would regret not doing,
if you knew your time had come.
Try your best not to delay, postpone or keep anything
that could bring laughter and joy.
On each morning, say to yourself that this 'could' be a special day.
Each day, each hour, each minute, is special,
it's all about our choice.


4 comments:

Stitch said...

Hey buddy I like this post veli muchie. Enjoy every second, coz its special. Cool.

faithlovechocolate said...

see..... ur day is special rite bcoz of me .... hahahah

Stitch said...

wake up Faith!

cal81 said...

hmm.... very nostalgic indeed... reminds me of a certain chapter in my life... ha, a lesson that needs to be learned, re-learned in a constant cycle...