Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, March 29, 2008

EnJoY & ReLaX

During the last weekend + 2 days holidays = 4 days NO WORK = yattaaaaaaaaaa

I was planning to visit my parent in Sri Aman, but they went off for a holiday in BRUNEI with my brothers... yea my life sux le...
It's been such a busy 2 weeks at work so I'd decided to just laze around and catch up on my beauty nap :)
So I guess the keyword is 'enjoy' and 'relax'.

Yep. eat... read... watch... NAP... Eat... Read... Watch... Sleeeepppppppppp...

Anyway, since I didn't feel like doing my taxes, I decided to work on the blog a little more instead. I finally finished the Europe Trip Travel Log after 3 months. That's me .. the procrastination queen.

Well, here's my 'relaxing mode' setting which must include; my smelly pillow, a pot of tea, food (here's jiu hu + chili) and a good book/magazine with music from HITZ playing. yea yea ... i know veli aunty like ... old oledi mar.
Meet my new pet, the sexay chix in town:
Currently reading a book newly bought from AMAZON.COM (took like 3 weeks to ship here from USA). Paid RM150 for a book with a dent at the top *damn the stewpit postman*
Awesome food, books, movies, shoppings, facial treatment, Spa+whole body massage, meet up with friends & relatives for dinner & junk food made my 4 days (last week) so enjoyable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I almost finish reading the new book, so today went out for book buying spree. Hop out at 9.30am for breakfast at LingLong restaurant (near King Center) for BBQ DUCK Noodle. It's the best (& cheap too at RM4 a plate) I tell you, but parking is a headache lar...


Then begin my bookshop hopping activity.
Went to Tun Jugah's Popular 1st, then to Sarawak Plaza (2 bookstores), then last stop at BDC's Popular Bookstore.
I skip The Spring for obvious reason *hate car/human jam*


Photo on the left shows my catch of the day.

This book "Throwing the Elephant" caught my eye.

Hahah .... it's just so farnie... Any1 wanna borrow from me after I finished reading it?Btw, I do lup my boss deep deep.

Happy Weekend!!!

No comments: