Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Europe Day 9: Frankfurt, Germany Dec'07

Once upon a time, 2 LazyBums has an appointment at 10am, but only woke up at 8am. By the time everything was pack & ready to go, it was already 8.30am. LazyBums still taking it slow & steady. Reach Main station at 9am. hmmm... LazyBums was feeling hungry.

LazyBum 1: This food store smell so aromatic. So many things to eat.
LazyBum 2: Why don't we sit & enjoy our breakfast.
LazyBum 1: Why not? It's only 9am.
YUMMY!!! After slowly enjoying every bite of the delish sausage, only then kam guan walk to the train terminal to wait for the train. It was already 9.25am.

LazyBum 1 : OMG!!! The next train is 25minutes later. HOW??!!
LazyBum 2: Gonna be late for the 10am appointment. die die die.
LazyBum 1: Please lar ... don't let us be late for our 'last' appointment to leave this country.


LazyBums was screaming inside as she might not meet the Prince as plan if she miss this flight & she's gonna be sc%^$ if the gate closed... arrhhhhhhhggggggggg ... LazyBums regret bein a Porky earlier on. Mayb should change name to Porky instead. The 15 minutes train ride was like 15 hrs. Jumping off the train, the LazyBums was running like crazy (with bags so heavy) from terminal 1 to terminal 2 for the appointment.

LazyBum 1 : OMG... WHY so many people have the SAME 10am appointment as us.
LazyBum 2: Thank god. This only meant that EVERY1 is LATE, not only US
...yay
LazyBum 1: oh tuhan ... more than 100 ppl ... Let's CUT queue ...
LazyBum 2: But they all bigger size then us le
LazyBum 1: -__-"

Overhead an announcement : Delay of Flight (1 day) by MAS airline. Accommodation & Food will be provided.

LazyBum 1: Oh no.. we r stuck here for 24 hours.
LazyBum 2: This is a blessing in disguised.
LazyBum 1: huh??
LazyBum 2: FREE Hotel & FREE FOOD!!!
LazyBum1 : wow ... betul jugak.
LazyBum 2: We r so blessed. It's like GOD give us another day.
LazyBum 1: weee ... Can go & have more yummilicious food.

LazyBum 2: X-Mas Market here we come.

LazyBum 1: yay ... but hor ... need to tell the BoldBoss that we cannot go back & be his slave for another day.
LazyBum 2: Please don't sound so happy when u break the news to our Master yea.

So the lazyBums checked-in the 5 stars hotel. Buffet Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast was provided. And they live happily ever after.
That's a Cerita Benar Tuan 2 & Puan 2.
Wat have u leant??

LazyBums
continued their adventure in this super clean city.

Wah .. .really RICH people here.. even TAXI use Mercedes.Oh no ... Santa Clause is actually Superman.
Artist are just so creative. Noticed the "bowl" at the 4 corners of the drawing where people can donate money??
Was walking along the river enjoying the scenery when suddenly a super loud "tut tut" went off. This is what I saw:wah pollution ne ... but the sight make me jump like a child ... hahaha ... not an everyday sight.
Ran towards the train to capture Red Hot Wheels. Pretty right?
ahha .. Santa left some presents on top of the roof for me. Now, if only I can reach it.
Pretzels!!!! lap them to bits... soft & salty & cheap:
I walk by this shop & was attracted by the chocolate corn shape displayed that I bought 1 to try. To my suprise, it's stuff with FRESH CREAM with only a thin layer of chocolate... yippeee... CREAM le ... so happy ... I need all the fat to keep me warm so don say a word about my weight SexylipStores selling this dessert (assorted fruit with chocolate coating) are everywhere ... at the end I succumbs to this sinful temptation. As the saying goes, "People eat with their eyes, and their eyes trick their stomachs." See, how can I resist?

Cute cute moussy: Peanut & Chocolate coated apples:
In the end, I choose my fav fruit Setowbeli, 3.50 euro (RM17.50).
Looks at the variety of MEATs on sale:
I almost wet my shirt with saliva when I saw these .... BBQ meats!!!
Romer at night... 1 of the reasons I'm back here, to see the lights. I is still small kid. Beautifully lighted place makes me feel happy.
And also to capture the skyline of Frankfurt City from the Iron Bridge at night:
We just had to go get this PORKY we saw this morning & was mourning about it as we tot we had miss the "Top must eat food in the world" die die also must ta pau back although buffet dinner spread was waiting for us. True porky lover. The room entertainment at the hotel 0_OThis ends my Europe Travel Log.
10 days covering 3 Countries & 5 cities.
So glad that my travel partner was just awesome which make the whole trip such a GREAT Adventure.
Absorbing as much as possible, see, feel, touch & taste bud overload.


For 10 days in Europe, total expenses was RM3250.

Managed to claim from company RM800, so my *sweat & blood hard earned* money spent was RM2450. That sum is not even enough for the plane ticket to Germany so I'm really glad my company send me there & my BoldBoss let me extend 5 days in Europe.

There goes my piggy bank, which was not big to begin with. Now it's the size of a peanut. For comparison purpose, Uncle Lim's piggy bank is the size of Genting Highland.

No comments: