Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Words of Wisdom

As the old saying goes:

The way to a man's HEART is through his TUMMY.

It's said to be the sure way to keep your man loyal and happy in a relationship so that he looks forward to sharing the rest of his time on this planet with you.. hehehe :) .. but hor, there's another saying, lau lang e wua ai tia ...

So today I made extra an effort to grab my man's heart by making dinner. I went all out to make sure it's more than just the usual maggie mee I cook once in a blue moon.
Something special, something different....

It was tedious process lar.
1st, boiled some tender Quail Egg & unshelled it.
Followed by loving nugget frying action.
Then goreng the care sausage & e
gg.

Let me show you my present 1st:
damn lar ... why everytime like that 1?? You can't blame me for not bein a good cook, from small I'm always bein chase out *shushhh* of kitchen bcoz I somehow always managed to hurt myself.

Now I is hau lian to u my masterpiece:
Mee Goreng Sambal Udang Special. Told you it was something special lor ... don't believe me, go mamak store also cannot order.*Do u feel the lap?*

What do you think? The way to a mans HEART is through his TUMMY, true or untrue??

5 comments:

Simon said...

(*_*!)

Stitch said...

walau ..............
you always chase out from da kitchen by your mum coz you kept eating food loh. mai kei kei. u think i know you only 2 months meh? its f**king 31 years liao loh.

faithlovechocolate said...

o_O ar .... might b true oso ... hehe

Pazuzu said...

wah.... colesterol ah~~~~~
hehe


http://www.redspot.com.my/pazuzu

faithlovechocolate said...

no lar ... the egg so small size, add up only like 1/2 a chix egg...