Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Can't wait to get rid of the COUGH!!!

If you think it’s bad enough that when I cough in the office, some silently plot to kill me if I pass it to them. U r wrong.
The worst is at night when I’m lying down trying to sleep. My throat, it tickles, and it irritates, and I cough & I cough & I cough.

Then a bomb drop when *sensitive* hubby commenting "Can't you just don't cough?" 10 Q 4 bein so thoughtful.

Hubby has ban most of my *happy* food & left me not so happy lor.
I miss my daily fix of junk food & I'm craving for it so badly.
I've been eating porridge day in day out that it's just not funny anymore. But hubby's eyes are fixed on me so I can't cheat. damn.

I've make a list of top 8 junk food to reward me (motivating myself to use my mind over body) in getting rid of this cough.

1). Chocolate, I'm not ignoring you voluntarily. Just wait. I'll be back glorifying u soon.
2). Pringles....ah ... how I miss thee? Can't wait to try out all the new flavor.
3). Chachos ... u r so near yet so far from me. I've fallen in love with u, tortilla corn chips. It taste way better than Doritos.
4). Japanese Crispy Seaweed, the best is Tom Yum Goong Flavor, 2nd is the Wasabi Flavor.
5). Ice-cream ... yummy ... Peach & Apricot Sundaelicious. My usual is the Chocolate flavor, but I'm up to trying new stuff. 6). Danny's Honey BBQ Chix Wing --> just awesome. I'm salivating just thinking of u.
7). LAKSA , oh Laksa .... I truly madly deeply MISS U!!!
8). Apam Balik, which comes laden with crushed peanuts & planta --> yummylicious
ah ..... now back to using my mind in getting rid of u, evil cough

4 comments:

Stitch said...

You win! ^^:

Simon said...

its ok to try one or two bite la. no need so strict la. one or two bite wont hurt ma. since you are sick, how worst can it get rite? rite??

Haha, i am evial .....

faithlovechocolate said...

hahah ... true true ... "use poison to fight poison" as Master Yet said.

Simon said...

wow i like that theory, use poison to fight poison. hahaha. Good one!