Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Seaf00d 0verd0se & m0rning call

I thought this day would never come, where I would say NO to CRAB...
But 4 days of seafood in 1 week is like having seafood overdose lor.
The crabs were calling out to me and it look so tempting but I can't anymore ... actually my tummy wanna burst liaw due to too much prawn & fish... If only I hav bigger tummy.

During the long break last week, I had facial treatment & body massage appointment at 10am in the morning. At 9.30am, my phone rang:

Me : Halo *clears throat with eyes still close on my bed*
Receptionist: Faith, time to wake up.
Me: Huh?
Receptionist: Don't sleep again ar ... go get ready and come for your facial & massage.
Me : ooo.. okie.

wah .... they even have morning call services... heheh ... I din know my reputation so bad ar ... I was like only late for the last 3 appointments :P

No comments: