Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Exciting 0lympic

I'm still in awed of the magnificent display of Beijing Olympics’ opening. I was not expecting much, mayb just the amount of 'firework' but that was surpassed too. But as I told hubby, we Chinese bein Chinese sure "Si Ai Bin" & really care about "face value" the most... me bein Chinese, although not the real China chinese but still a proud chinese wa, should hav expected it. Until now, I'm still seriously awed. Our famous chinese mentality of 'Bei Sai Su' really produced great result...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The only game that I had watched live was the Badminton Semi-final fight between our Prince, Lee Chong Wei & Koreans' Lee Hyun Il. It was a tough battle that saw a 1-1 tie in the 1st 2 match and the deciding game was "adrenalin pumping" where we cheered, jumped & cursed.

"1 million dude, do your best!!!"
"Public Holiday!!"

It was exciting la...really....

Congratulations to our nation's Badminton team. May we get our first GOLD medal!!!! Lee Chong Wei will be up against Chinese world top-ranked Lin Dan (kekkee... in chinese means zero) in the final. Hopefully Lin dan will get 'lin dan'.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some1 told me about the freaky weightlifting incident. I regret bein the kay-poh-chi bcoz I searched for the clip & watched it in horror. It was freaking SCARY le!! The weightlifter who lifted his barbell and suddenly, one arm bent over backwards at his elbow, severely dislocating it!!! Then the weightlifter fell to the ground, then can see that the arm is in a very very very scary position.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some1 told me about the "hen-som" Korean swimmer. This, I did not regret bein the kay-poh-chi & searched for 18 years old Park Tae Hwan. He not only looks good, he got a gold for 400m freestyle... don pray pray... He's like the Koreans version of the super "hensom" Lee Hom.
Don't u agree??

The END. Hav a great weekend!!!

No comments: