Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Wonderful Surprise!!!

Today I received CHOCOLATE in the office, not any chocolate oooo... it's imported stuff u know, very the expensive feloro-loche oooo...
NO NO NO...it did not come looking like above lar... so argeli... It came beautifully tied with Ribbons....Not only that, there were special wrapping net & paper....The shocking part, it came with flowers 2.... Red Gerberas, the 1st time I received this sweet smelling flowers. Trivia about the Gerbera that i found while goggling...
Zodiac:
Associated with the star sign Leo
(so chun ar....I'm a Leo, a "siong" 1 lar)
Meaning: Unconscious in love
(r u trying to tell me something... kekkeke)
Thank you SexyLips & BoldBoss!!! luv u both deep deep oooooAnd I wanna thank every1 in the LT family for the yummylicious Black Forest Cake from Secret Rec1pe... and a special thanks to SexyLips for changing my name to suit my current weight... Thank you all. I felt loved.

p/s: Celebrated my birthday a day earlier in the office as I'm NOT WORKING
on my BIRTHDAY!!! It's a annual tradition that cannot be broken.

5 comments:

Stitch said...

oi...the creature behind the RM200 ferrero rocher bouquet should be more blurrer leh! ask ur hubby to retake the photo! :P

cal81 said...

hey, pea butt there! =p

faithlovechocolate said...

stitch : haiya ... already veli blur lor ... and the bouquet is the main focus oledi bah .... giv me face ok??

lengchai: thanx. hav a great weekend yea.

Simon said...

wei wei wei, also got one alien from DM nvr mention. anyway, happy birthday.

faithlovechocolate said...

oh no...my bad...soli ar I forgot about the alien from DM. Thank you mrtoilet for contributing to the lovely cake!!!