Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, August 29, 2008

iglool so-cold 'ice cream'

Although iglool has been here for quite sometime, this is the 1st time I've the opportunity to try it out at King’s Center branch.

iglool has a cool ambiance with light blue and white color design, flakes of snow on the ceiling and wall and also a small artificial igloo with penguin on top of the counter...iglool is NOT an actual "ICE CREAM" shop but more like "ICE Shaving" but far smoother, loose and fine...The interior design concept is pretty nice... but I've seen this concept before... the fake flowers in the jar... so it's not a NEW thing to me...Hubby ordered Milk Ice with Champagne.. din try...alcoholic mar...
Sis-in-law tried the Green Tea with Cincau... so little cincau with a mountain of ice... veli the bland lor...Blueberry Jam... the milky flavored ice was the only saving grace...I had a HARD time ordering... I wanted to try the Chocolate Ice with more chocolaty stuff...but ALL NOT AVAILABLE... walau eh... how come like that 1??!! ok lor.... how about Milk Ice with Mango??? I wanted Fresh Real Mango for the topping, but again the answer was ONLY JAM... wah...$%^&#^%$#@ die lar ... at last I chose the Green Tea with Oreos... bad choice as it was NOT Sweet at all, just a hint of green tea flavoring with that tiny bit of oreo topping... saaaaad...Verdict: The Ice Cream is just not worth the money paid. Above 4 snow ice cost ~RM20. Just tiny bit of "KIAM SIAP" topping with some snow ice?? CIS.. I want pure Ice Cream lor... or at the very least with fresh fruit...

No comments: