Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Grand celebration on 080808

This year is a special year, as I'm celebrating my birthday on 080808 (a triple 'ong' day).
And the BEST part, the Whole Wide World is celebrating with me today! My "long mountain" is going all out & sponsored everything for this grand celebration.
The Birthday Party, held in the Stadium called the B1rd's N3st, was attended by thousands, and watched by millions more on tv.
Below are some highlights of the nearly 4-hour performance in honor of my birthday on 080808:
Thousands of Drummers performing 4 me...
Acrobats running around the globe...
Performers in traditional costume form swirling patterns
Even L0rd 0f the R1ngs was presented....
The party ended with Spectacular Fireworks Display...I would like to thank 'Long Mountain' for the Grand Celebration on my birthday. Ooooo... thank you for ALL THE WISHES!!
Daddy & Mummy, thank you for being all naughty & horny and ended up with me... hehehe

No comments: