Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Company Family Day

My Company, let's call it X, organized a Family Day last weekend. Family members are welcome to "chilled-out" at the company compound with tons of FOOD & activities line-up. I brought my kawaii niece along... Why was hubby excited??? Of coz it's the Nissan GTR35...Highlight of the day was the anticipated 'Tug-of-war" between departments... officiated by our malnourished COO...
A supermodel was spotted too...Ready??? START!!!!This is the ENEMY... Strategy of the day: Pull Hard...This is our team .... Strategy : Laugh Harder!!!It doesn't matter who win lar.... Winning is NOT everything... hahah ... only loser talk like this lor...Esther enjoying the green green grass....
Food, I chomp.
Super Car, I drooled over.
Cheered, I must.
Enjoyed, I did.

No comments: