Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ice-cream ripped off

As a MERDEKA Celebration, bought 2 boxes of BULLA Ice-cream from C0ld St0rage... fly all the way from Australia... after my 1st try, I was lusting for it ever since...

This time we got the Creamy Coffee & Vanilla RM34.99. Can't wait to get home to taste this sinful dessert....
happily skipping to the kitchen....

lalala....

Carefully broke the seal on the cover...

lalala....

quickly got my HUGE CUP....

lalala...

and to my horror ....

the image still burning my eyes....

aaaaaaahh (painful shrieking ok... not the "song song" on the bed shrieking)

sh#$$%&**&^%%$#$@@#!$#@#$^&^^itttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT THE TUT HAPPEN TO MY ICE-CREAM!!!!!!
How come 1 third of it is GONE??!!!!!
Cry NO Tears ah... Cry die me also NO use liaw lor...
arrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh.. why?? WHY??!! Why does this happen to me??? I've been so good...
I was SO angry that I quickly ran into the bedroom & complaint loudly to hubby ... he calmed me down and explained that mayb it was bcoz of the 4 hours power cut the other day and it melted... Not like some1 ate it bcoz the seal was in perfect condition. hai... soi lar...
As I scooped the ice-cream, I can smell the coffee & vanilla frangrant... ah... so NICE... so SWEET... I slowly let the anger go, replacing with a rush of excitement havin my 1st bite... hmmmm... a taste of HEAVEN...

Dunno if the 2nd box also faced the same fate?? It's Light 98% FAT FREE Vanilla Ice-cream RM 24.99 (promotion price as normally it's RM34.99 too)
Quickly open the easy open LID to check and to my relieve it's FULL as it is supposed to b... But this will be my last time getting FAT FREE Ice-cream as it's just NOT CREAMY enuf... The Vanilla was GOOOOD but with the MONEY PAID, I'll rather hav the FAT & SUGAR FULL CREAM MILK.The only compensation was this 2 bottle of mineral water given as RM60.00 spent in a single receipt. The promotion is valid till 1st Sep 08 at C0ld St0rage.Hopefully by the next ice-cream buying spree, a NEW batch of Ice-cream will be in.

No comments: