Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, August 21, 2008

happY happY daY

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control...
**Herbie spotted in town, with racing strip some more**

You touched my heart and changed my life for the better...
**Pepperoni & Cheese, the way to go**

Love is the flower of life, and blossoms unexpectedly...
**A new member of the surviving cactus clan**

To feel love gives pleasure to one;
to express it gives pleasure to two...
**Aromatherapy for a relaxing jacuzzi session**

With love and patience, nothing is impossible...
**3 types of Oils used for massage, relax, muscle & 1 more I forgot **

Love is not something you feel. It's something you do...

**Getting so fat that I NEED a NEW ring that fit *cough* excuse *cough**

Love doesn't sit there like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all of the time, made new...
**Fragrant dried ROSE petals for homemade potpourri **

You're the icing on my cake. What's that?
chocolate, of course...
Your love's better than chocolate...
**Nobody understand my love affair with Tim Tam**

All I really need is love,
but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!!!

**ah.... Hot Chocolate drink with more chocolaty stuff...heaven**

Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction...

**more Japanese goodies from Dennis & Ping, Thanks a lot**

HaPPy 9th Anniversary my love...
I don't wanna sound too cheesy so added random photos of the week... **Miss, 1 cheesy wedges with MORE cheese yea, thanks**

Who cares whether this is a poem or rhyme, I will love you, my dear hubby, until the end of time...

No comments: