Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Merdek@!!! Mederk@!!!

Below are some happy happy faces to remind ourself how lucky we r able to live peacefully in a MULTI RACIAL Country... be thankful & remember, don question the rights of the bumi... bcoz sensitive issue cannot b discused openly...

My BoldBoss is WANTED if I'm not mistaken by the so-called BigBOSS every-freaking-time...
kua si mik kua... If brave Live Telecast DEBATE lar...mano a mano... on WHY I'm more hensome than u...huh? really... the fuel price reduction was planned to be announced at that time ... NOT bcoz of the Perm@tang P@uh election...PURELY coincidence saja... The I "swear" I did not FINISHED your cookies... really... on this "clean room note book"... I'm really innocent...
I'm a good role MODEL.. seriously... I cover my whole body & I don jump up & down on the stage I promise... Don't BAN me!!
I'm M'sia 1st AstroNOT, not Space Tourist. The Gabamen only spend like RM 1 Billion so that I can bring Roti Canai to the space. By the way, I'm a Datuk now.
Selamat Hari Merdek@ 51 tahun!!!!

No comments: