Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, August 8, 2008

Food for 080808!!!!

Woke up at 10am ... wohoooooo!!!
NO WORK on a Friday... wohoooooo!!!!
It's MY BIRTHDAY... wohoooooo!!!!!
Happy Birthday 2 me, Happy Birthday 2 me I'm 31 years old young today... Oh NO!!!!!!

Luckily FOOD came to my rescue...
For Brunch (cost saving ma to hav 2 in 1 meal),
Causeway Bay HK Restaurant...
As it's my birthday, Special Breakfast Set with Xtra Special Price....
Set B: Po Lor Bau + Ying Yong = RM3.80 (NP RM 4.80)

Set A: Siu Mai + Har Kau + Cha Sio Pau + Coffee = RM9.80 only (NP: RM 13.60)
So worth it.... haha...actually the breakfast sets are available during the weekdays... not only birthdays lar...

Taking away all my woes... and FOOD shopping for a "picnic" was a treat too. I'm allowed to buy whatever I WISH as I'm a QUEEN for a day. Hubby is rather worried about my sugar intake. I won't be surprise if my blood taste good on pancakes.

I had dinner at My Restaurant. Really it's called My Restaurant & it's my TOP Choice for Western Cuisine as the price is SO reasonable & the FOOD are just AWESOME! Here's the menu:My Coffee Milkshake, ok lar but portion is quite small.
I had Grilled Fish Fillet with Mushroom + 5 Mussels + Garlic Rice + Vegetables
Look at the mussels.. notice the cheese sprinkled on top of the tomato based sauce... It was a GOOD combination!!
Hubby had Bacon & Ribs... A new dish & IT WAS GOOD!!! I totally recommend you to try this dish. The sauce was super-yummylicious. Better than T0ny R0ma in KL.For DESSERT, it's Strawberry Cheesecake.It's inevitable that we all get older, so why not just embrace it!!!
I'm glad & happy to have lived a blessed life. There's nothing more I could ask for at this point in time. I think that the older I get, the closer I get to becoming the "real me". I have less time for bu115h1t & have more appreciation for the little things.

1 meaningful quote that I would like to share: "We need to dwarf our troubles & magnify our blessing - Humrey B. Neil."

That's why I always record down things that make me happy & feel grateful for the people & things in my life (and I like to hau lien too lar ... hahahah even though small & insignificant).

I've learn to see things in a different way...
To see life as something beautiful bcoz life in fact is not too bad at all... except when driving. Driving makes me very unhappy bcoz I curse & scream alot in the car (all those stewpig slow driver that hog the right lane & those that take forever to turn a corner, go die lar), but other than that, life is actually pretty good.

2 comments:

Stitch said...

the REAL YOU - Evil hia?
The sister of 060606.

faithlovechocolate said...

hahaha ..... 080808 lar