Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

How long can I enjoy life???

cool link I received today ... a life expectancy calculator. Take the time & check it out to see how long will you live for.
Awesome
Life Expectancy Calculator.

I will live up to 70 years young.... weeee...

hmm... I've used up almost half my life already if the calculation is correct...cross my fingers for BEST case scenario... must cherish each & everyday... If only I can turn back time... hehehe

As the DJ in hitz FM stressed everyday, "It's not the year in your life that count. It's the life in your years".

I have learned that we should always live our dreams (at least put in effort to work towards it) and that people who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.

It’s your life. It’s your rules.

No comments: