Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, May 5, 2008

ps I L0v3 U

During the weekend, I watched this movie: PS I Love You.

It's about Hillary Swank's character's husband (played by Gerard Butler) dies young of a disease. After he has gone, she receives messages from him in various unpredictable formats. These messages are designed to get her to move on without him and enjoy the rest of her life.

I loved it, it was easy going, funny, sad - a movie with everything - Definitely one for the girls only though!!! There are moments that I giggle and laugh but most of the time I am tearing. A very touching show. I don't think I've cried this much during a movie.

oh and the boys are deliciously yummy, but totally disappointed with the pathetic Irish accent but what the heck, they really r sizzling HooooOOOT.

Enjoy the Trailer:

2 comments:

Stitch said...

you cried? hahahahahahaha ....
you know how to cry one ah?
veli "suppplyyy" loh

faithlovechocolate said...

u watched then u know lar .. i think u will cry also lor...