Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

why 3v3ryday is Val3ntin3s??

After the waiter took our orders, we were talking & gossiping while waiting for our dinner to be serve. Our topic was about cars & modification done to cars & stuff. Hubby was saying something about settling for something rather than get what he want.

Hubby : This brand XXXX is the best.
me : Then get it lar.
Hubby : Too expensive to buy, I rather settle with what I got now.
Bein the bitchy me : like how you settle for me rite???
Hubby : How can say like that? **looking straight at me** My wife so Sui. **looking towards his RX8* My car so Sui. My home also so Sui. I'm the luckiest man on earth.
me : -__- wow u kian liaw ho (means clever already)...

hahah ... hubby getting better & better in replying me ooo ... did not hurt my feeling & at the same time make me happy by sayin I'm Sui ... me so vain I know... every girl also wanna hear that... hahaha ... must b some tips he read somewhere :)
And really, it’s days like these that I feel my heart fill with warmth, full of hopes for tomorrow and love for this special person beside me. I was so happy I forgot to repay his kindness by telling him that he was the Leng Chai'est ... & wanna shout out to hubby, I lap u.

I love how hubby wakes me up in the morning, cheerfully saying GoooOOd Morning. Waking up to his loving is the best reward. Sometimes I'll pretend to be still asleep so that I can get rewarded with more loving :)
I love how he would hug me while I'm brushing my teeth.
I love how he would sniff me & proclaim that I'm the nicerst smelling person in the world & I don't need perfume.
I love all the *ahem* hankie pankie in the elevator. It's so much fun & not being caught is nice even after 8 years of pak to'ing.
I love hearing those 3 little words every night before goin to sleep. After getting married, I told hubby that even though I know he do love me without saying it, but saying it would earned him BONUS points & make me really HAPPY. Initially I need to remind him, by taking away his smelly pillow, but now it's on AUTO pilot...hahah...
Bein with Hubby so long, I've learn to voice out what I want, bcoz MAN don't read our MIND. and they don't over analyze everything & take things as they come.

These things & more make me love my hubby more & more each day.


After a long day of work, he listens to my rants about stuffs & some people. I can go on and on and on, & he listens & sit through my rant (usually hands busy with keyboard / PSP / HP). Most of the time, he just go "mm .... mmm ... mm..." But sometimes he would ask whether I want him to beat up the person I'm taking about..

His endless jokes & antics always make me laugh.

I love my hubby and wish he would manja me more… hahaha ... me so greedy rite? **slap self**

I feel like I’m so blessed by the very fact that he’s here.. and as I sit here writing this, I’m wondering to myself why the hell am I so lucky to have him by my side.

3 comments:

cal81 said...

woa.. so loh-man-tik punya entry.. =p
a very enlightening insight from u =D
i'm still in the live-long search for mine.... hope i'll get there someday =)
after all, it's the freedom of being loved that makes me feel free, too...

faithlovechocolate said...

haha... u don need me to wish you luck... u r now rich in health & happiness & that some1 is just gonna add more happiness 2 u.

cal81 said...

well, i sure hope so! =)