Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

PERKATA Kuching 2008

Just got the photos taken by colleagues during the Perkata Charity Sales Event on the 4th May 2008, last Sunday. Here are some of the photos:

Keropok & Chicken Wing On SALE!!!
The competitors stealing away our business:The crayons & glitters used for the Body Art:
Here's me in ACTION!!! o o o ... the boy that I managed to convince in getting a SKULL tattoo & Pirates written ...heheheDrawing the blue CAT!!!
Some of the kids were talkative ... keep talking & talking with their cute high pitch voice:After drawing, a special "glue" is sprayed on the surface of the painting so that it last: Here are some of the highly satisfied customers:
The crowd that was waiting for me to hau lian to them my ARTistic Talent their turn or kids: War zone where we fight over crayons:Cleaning up after the PARTY died down:I'll end the post with 2 kawaii photos of hubby:

No comments: