Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Naming ur Kids

It's always a tricky thing…

Let me tell u a story:

Once a upon a time, somewhere in Borneo Island…

A boy asked his mother,

Boy: Mum, can I ask you a serious question?

Mother: Go ahead, honey.

Boy: Why is big sister’s name “Moonchild”?

Mother: *smiling* That’s because she was concieved when the full moon was up, sweetheart.

Boy: Then why is big brother called “Thundersky”?

Mother: Well, that’s because there was this big thunderstorm outside during the first night your dad and I spent together.

Boy: Okay… so why is little sis’ called “Cornflower”, then?

Mother: Because your dad and I were in a cornfield when we made her, darling.

Boy: *ponders deeply*…..

Mother: …tell me, TornRubber, why do you ask???

No comments: