Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mummy Day

Sunday was Mummy's Day, so what's there better to do than accompany mum to wherever she wants lar... so after breakfast, off we went to explore Satok Sunday Market.

Here, mummy busy admiring the orchids:
A lot of varieties of orchid were on sale, even I'm impressed. It's like visiting an orchid garden, minus the entrance fee.This orchid attracted my attention, it's so pretty but mummy din buy as she already have it in Sri Aman. I think purple is the most striking color for orchid. Another pretty purple orchid, looks like veins eh:
oooooOOOO... spotted purple orchid, so cool:
hmm... why so many purple color orchid, boring liaw lar:
another PURPLE Orchid!!!
Here's the local species of orchid. How I know?? bcoz it's cheaper:
ooooOOO.. white yellowish orchid, very elegant color... like the ones I used for my wedding reception:Looks like a DONKEY to me:
Pretty pretty red spotted orchid:
Dunno wat is this flower, but it purple-ish so it's pretty:
There r even a few varieties of carnation:Monster size Monkey Cup:
So pretty... these r freshly cut flowers on sale:
an overly excited flower blooming ... hahaha:
Another purple-ish flower that caught my attention:There r even cute puppies around:
After walking around & taking in all the sights at the market, mummy dearest bought some orchid & other plants 2. The owner of the stall (below) said these orchid are *imported* from Taiwan.
-_-" me sweat lar ... imported = more $$
Here r some of the reason why my wallet suddenly became lighter:
hahah .. the flowers bought mostly are purple in color.
Notice the proton saga on the 2nd last photo, that's my old car. Now my bro using it & the 1st thing he did was change the color from RED to BLUE. I still think RED is way much cooler.


Happy Mother's Day, I loved you, mummy dearest.Hope you like all the flowers bought today.

p/s: all the photos are taken using my hand phone, totally cool rite??

No comments: