Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, June 16, 2008

Genting Highland (Jun'08)

Genting Highland is till as lively & colorful as it used to be. That's why I like goin there. But lotsa people complaint about the food bein expensive, the smokey feeling... I kinda block all these away with all the colorful light & cool breeze... wah song ar... I likey. Not much changes in 2 years except that there are more shopping outlets... hubby scream when we went pass yet another store selling shoes... muhahaha... poor hubby had to tag along while I browse...
The gondola ride with fake rower & no singing,
ahhh... I miss The Venetian, Macau.
The Italian restaurant, Ristorante Torcello situated over the bridge is quite nice. The pasta & pizza, the roasted meat... ah... yummy... The same old same old Outdoor Theme Park:
The complementary 1 free game of Bowling (just present the hotel passbook), only need to rent the RM3 shoe. The 3D ride that was just chair moving & wind blowing & water spraying & tell u the truth, I din quite like it... I skip it this year.For this year, I've book a magic show entitled DRE@MZ, but the promised of a great night entertainment by 2 great illusionists was a disappointment. I was only in awe of the kids in acrobats, they were good. Other than that, the show has no kick at all.We watch movies at cinema only in Genting... it's kinda our ritual... we would book the premier seats... lotsa leg room & nobody irritating seating in front... usually we r alone at that section bcoz it's more expensive... and it comes with Popcorn, Soft drink & Chocolate & total privacy. For this trip we watch Indi@n@ J0nes & the Cryst@l Skull. It was a good movie, I've always loved Indy.

Some of my more memorable visits to Genting in the past:


1. Our Valentines Celebration with a Dinner in the Clouds that we can't afford ... hahaha... were still student then... thank you daddy & mummy for the Credit Card...

2. Hubby's 72th birthday at Genting, Theme Park Entrance FOC courtesy of uncle Lim:
3. My 92nd birthday celebration. And it was here that I took a photo of my dream car, the RX8 & I was salivating all over it. I'm really grateful that my dream came true.4. 2005 New Year Celebration at Genting's Starbucks...p/s: I miss hubby's long hair...
5. Beyond's last concert in Malaysia that was just AWESOME although it was rather short, only 1 hour plus duration. They really are GREAT!!!6. The International Lion Dance Competition that really make my heart pumping fast & I had to close my eyes sometimes & peep when they jump so high up on the tiang-tiang:7. Ripley's believe it or not was a great explore, saw a lot of weird & funny stuff:
8. The magic show, MYSTERIA, was FANTASTIC, I loved it. Which prompt my 2nd return for another magic show. and lastly, the exciting cable car ride...I'll always b back for more...

No comments: